Hot off the presses we have a spooky castle for you today!
Crathes is regularly touted as the National Trust's most haunted location. For those of you who watched the September Vlog, you'll know we got to visit. And today, we're sharing the full story!
Tune in for our oldest history yet, and the two ghostly ladies who are thought to haunt Crathes castle.
Check out the new Generally Spooky History merch
We'd love to hear what you think so consider leaving us a review! :)
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode
- You can watch the monthly vlog
- You get access to our Spook or Spoof series where we analyse/argue about ghost photos
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store