Tune in to hear Eilidh tell us about the long and bloody history of one of Scotland's most visited castles, Eilean Donan. Thought to be the ancestral home of the MacRae's but is that really the case?
We have betrayal, we have heroes and even have a legend of a man who could talk to birds...
Love it or hate it we'd love if you would consider leaving us a review wherever you listen to this podcast.
You can listen using the player below, check us out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Castbox or YouTube. We are on most Podcast platforms just search for Generally Spooky.
We featured a Trailer for the Paranormal Exposed podcast. Check out their Instagram for more.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store