Folks... it's finale time. We can't believe it's finally here, and this is our 50th main episode (not counting multiple parts)!
We begin the long and winding history of Edinburgh Castle - one of Scotland's most recognisable landmarks. It's basically the symbol for Scotland itself.
We hope you enjoy it! Happy 50th episode, everybody!
We featured a trailer from our friends at The Activity Continues who we highly recommend you check out.
And Love it or hate it we'd love it if you would consider leaving us a review wherever you listen to this podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to our Spook or Spoof series where we analyse/argue about ghost photos
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store