This week we're talking about the modern legend of the Grey Man of Ben Macdui. Eilidh retells the many encounters that have been reported of this strange presence that's been felt on Britain's second highest mountain.
We also discuss something we've never really discussed on the podcast before... Aliens!
If you liked this podcast please consider leaving a review.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store