This week we're bringing you Part 1 of our mega-episode covering the exciting history of Dunrobin Castle. Come with us as we battle our way through 300 years of action-packed history!
The story of the Earls and Countesses of Sutherland defies description, so come and hear all about the riches, the power, the betrayal and clan feuds...
If you liked this podcast please consider leaving a review.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store