Listen To Our Latest Episode - The Eerie Prisoners of Inveraray Jail
We're back again, here as always, to bring you this week's episode. This week it's Eilidh's turn to be sick but we are talking about Inveraray Jail.
Inveraray Jail was built in the early 1800s and was a truly horrendous place to be locked up in: horrible conditions, unfair sentences, and more than its fair share of jail breaks
Today, the Jail has garnered the reputation of one of Scotland's most haunted places, so listen in to find out if it's true!
If you'd like to support the podcast consider leaving a review.
If you liked this podcast please consider leaving a review.
You can order some delicious Bird and Blend Tea through this link. Use voucher code SPOOKTEA at checkout to receive a free sample pack of tea!
You can also shop at the Feminist Apparel Company The Spark Company using this link And use code SPOOKYSPARK for 5% off.
Or you can join the National Trust For Scotland through this link helping to protect and preserve Scotland. Plus you'll get free access to all the NTS properties around the country AND you'll support the podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store