This week we're delving into the spooky stories right in our own back garden - we're talking about Cawdor Castle! We even discuss a bonus spooky castle, so be sure to stay tuned until the end...
If you'd like to support the podcast please consider leaving us a review!
You can also shop at the Feminist Apparel Company The Spark Company using this link.
Or you can join the National Trust For Scotland through this link helping to protect and preserve Scotland. Plus you'll get free access to all the NTS properties around the country AND you'll support the podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store