The finale of season 4... It feels too soon!
This week we are talking about the infamous Mary King's Close, frequently referred to as the most haunted place in Scotland. We talk about a grisly murder, the horrors of the plague, and some of the more famous ghost sightings.
Plus Kieran tells us about his experience visiting the close when he was younger.
You can listen using the player below, check us out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Castbox or YouTube. We are on most Podcast platforms just search for Generally Spooky.
If you liked this podcast please consider leaving a review.
Or you can join the National Trust For Scotland through this link helping to protect and preserve Scotland. Plus you'll get free access to all the NTS properties around the country AND you'll support the podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store