This week we're talking about the Leith-Hay family and the home they held for nearly 400 years. We're talking murder, we're talking ghosts and we're even talking about Scotland's dark colonial history.
You're not going to want to miss this one!
Enjoy the episode!
You can listen using the player below, check us out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Castbox or YouTube. We are on most Podcast platforms just search for Generally Spooky.
If you'd like to support the podcast consider leaving a review.
If you liked this podcast please consider leaving a review.
You can order some delicious Bird and Blend Tea through this link. Use voucher code SPOOKTEA at checkout to receive a free sample pack of tea!
You can also shop at the Feminist Apparel Company The Spark Company using this link And use code SPOOKYSPARK for 5% off.
Or you can join the National Trust For Scotland through this link helping to protect and preserve Scotland. Plus you'll get free access to all the NTS properties around the country AND you'll support the podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store