The Black Dinner is a gruesome story full of betrayal, and, yes, we are once again back to King James I.
The Black Dinner also inspired a storyline in Game of Thrones, can you guess which one? We tell you at the end.
Hold on to your hats and enjoy the episode!
If you'd like to support the podcast consider leaving a review.
You can also shop at the Feminist Apparel Company The Spark Company using this link.
Or you can join the National Trust For Scotland through this link helping to protect and preserve Scotland. Plus you'll get free access to all the NTS properties around the country AND you'll support the podcast.
You can also join us over on Patreon for loads of cool stuff:
- Get access to new ad-free episodes a day before anyone else
- Gain access to the back catalogue of extra episodes already released and new episodes as soon as they're released
- You can listen to the weekly wee blether where we debrief the latest episode and have a more casual chat.
- You get access to the book club where Eilidh is currently reading the Turn of The Screw by Henry James
- Plus 10% off merch in our Merch Store